St Martin's Church, Roath, Cardiff
Unfortunately, the concert due to be held this week in St Martin’s Roath will have to be postponed.
In view of the coronavirus a number of the ticket holders, singers and instrumentalists have indicated to us that they are not comfortable attending; having heard about the cancellation of many other concerts, clearly, we are not alone in needing to take this action.
All those who have booked tickets through TicketSource will receive an automatic refund in the next few days. Please get in touch if you haven’t received a refund by the end of this week.
We shall, however, put on a very similar programme at the next concert, (currently 6th June in Ewenny Priory, depending of course upon the Coronavirus). In addition, over the next few weeks we shall put out on the website and Facebook some short extracts from some of the pieces which would have been performed this week so that you will be able to catch a glimpse of what we would have performed.
We hope that you understand why we have taken this decision. We wish everyone as healthy a time as possible over the forthcoming weeks and months and we shall keep you in touch with any Caritas news or developments as they occur.